Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Potpourri Party Announcement & Favorite


It was a wonderful Christmas Holiday at 2805!
The house was filled with family and laughter,
 just the way I like it!

This is a busy week for us all, with clean up and packing away for next year.   I thought I might share  with you a couple of my favorite  posts , totally unrelated to decorating and projects, 
 of this year.

Just Ducky  wrote itself as 
I looked at the pictures.

   
  
A tour of St. Malo, France.  (I never got around to posting about Le Mont Saint-Michel, France.)

 My very favorite  was the


If you don’t have a new post to link up this 
week  for Potpourri Friday, feel free to 
link up  a couple of your favorite posts 
of the past year.  
Please limit yourself to 3 or 4.


I look forward to the fun!

Until next time, Honey 

13 comments:

  1. What great pictures! The Belgium wedding was fabulous!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The duck is beautiful! I've never had one look like that one.

    I loved seeing the stained glass. WOW!

    The Belgium wedding must have been fun!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Belgium wedding, too!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad it was such a successfull Christmas...being with family has a way of doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Recycled posts? you bet...I'm still in a food coma!
    LOL
    *hugs*Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the wedding so much! That was just too fun and I am so glad that I got to join in on their fun. I remember that one well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great posts Honey. I'll be back for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea to re-visit favorite posts! I'll have to see what I did this year! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved that Belgium wedding!! It was simply charming to see, especially while helping to plan my son's wedding this past summer. Good idea about using our old posts for the party -- been down sick since Christmas day so I'm enjoying reading other interesting posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Honey. The best of the New Year to you! Your blog is always an inspiration.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. I fondly remember the darling ducks Honey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Honey! I will be back to link up. I am a follower.
    Best of everything in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is wonderful! I have had so much fun sharing with you this year Honey and look forward to a wonderful New Year - thank you for hosting and I wish you a very Delightsome New Year,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me giddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...